Saturday, August 22, 2009

Swimming and Cousin Fun!

**FYI- I started this blog before we moved, it is a little out dated, but I still wanted to post it. More new pictures and stories soon***


We have a little blow up swimming pool that we have been anxiously awaiting it to be hot enough to play in. We finally had an opportunity a few weeks ago. Mike was at work so I got Avolyn and the pool all ready so that when Mike came home we could enjoy an afternoon outside. I was yet again reminded that my plans are just fine, but will probably not happen the way that I had visioned. It probably took me longer to get the pool and Avolyn ready then the amount of time Avolyn really wanted to spend in the pool. Here are a few pictures documenting the occasion...

Wating for Dada









She would of rather of been on the dirty nasty deck and NOT the swimming pool.




Avolyn and Harper...Photo shoot #1....
We had a grand time taking pictures of the cutest kids in the world. Many more to come!


Harper and Mike had almost matching shirts.

Big news to come, many things on the front burner....Hope I can catch everyone up soon. Next Saturday AVOLYN TURNS ONE!!! How exciting!

No comments: