Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mindful Mama


Ani Difranco Interview with Mindful Mama Magazine from Mindful Mama Magazine on Vimeo.

Ani Difranco is one of my most favorite artist. Her music, thoughts, experiences, words and just plain awesomeness inspire me as a human as a woman and most recently as a soon to be mother. (If you have never heard her music and interested, let me know and I will send some your way asap) I found this clip awhile ago and wish to share it. This has made me think about what it means to me to be a mindful mama and I have some thoughts in process. I would love to hear what other mamas think about what it means to be a mindful mama...and I promise when I have come to something concrete I will share as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congratulations on your upcoming arrival! My little one is already seven months old and it seems like just yesterday that I was right where you are. It's amazing how much more you start to think about life and things once you are pregnant, isn't it? I blogged a lot on Myspace as I went through all of the various emotions while preparing for the arrival of my son. Enjoy every moment because time will fly by once yours is born, and I can't wait to see pictures of your little one!