Monday, September 29, 2008

3-2-1-Baby Showers!!!

We have been spoiled. In the past few months we have had 3 baby showers for Avolyn Rose. It is a very humbling experience and we appreciate everyone participating. We have for the most part everything ready for her arrival. Here are some pictures capturing the events.
Our first shower was at the Reed Family Reunion...





Then we had a shower that was hosted by Aunt Sherry, Aunt Theresa and cousin Brooke at Grandpa Eli's. We had lots of fun and fellowship. Brooke was in charge of games and did a fantastic job.
















Mom horribly guessing how round I am....Kayleigh and I. She wants to take our baby after she is born. I told her we could share. She can do all the diaper duty!!

















Mandi, me and Meghan(great friends from college)....Olivia, Jessica and I (great friends from Bloomington)













Brooke and I.....Peggy (Mike's mom) and Abigail (My mom)




We then had a baby shower at my work. These ladies have been so supportive and much like sisters or family during this changing time for Mike and I. We are so lucky to be surrounded by wonderful people.



No comments: