Friday, October 10, 2008

1 Week Down...

We are officially home and enjoying our first week. We came home on Monday afternoon and have for the most part relaxed at home. We have had several visitors at home and while we were still at the hospital. Avolyn is doing well. She is a really great newborn, eating, sleeping and using her crazy crossed-eyes to take every thing in. Last night she slept from 12:30am-5:30am. I am sure it was a mistake, and will not happen again, but it was nice getting some solid sleep. This morning I had my suture taken out and then went for a 4 mile run....sick joke, but I do feel pretty good and hope it continues. Enjoy these pictures of the hospital and all the great visitors.


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To my cousin Sara, Mama extraordinaire!

I talked to Granny and the Granddude today and was informed that I needed to check out your site again ASAP - they were so right! You can tell by looking at Ms. Avolyn that you are doing things right - she's so cute and pink and pudgy and (per your mom) has a voracious appetite. Sounds like you are exhausted, sore and totally on the right track. :) Congratulations to you both and to the new aunties and uncles in the Baker Clan who look smitten with their new niece. I wish I lived closer so I could say it in person and put in some diaper duty time...
Take care!

Unknown said...

What a great way to start a Monday morning, seeing these fantastic photos - woo-hoo! That night's sleep sounds good to me: congrats & may it turn out NOT to be a one-time occurrence! Have a wonderful week - love to all, Susan C.